Frixion!

07:19

I totally wish I was being paid to give my opinion on this pen, or even having received it for free to review it. Unfortunately I just love it so much I felt I had to share it with you!

This is a regular inky ball point pen type affair for writing on paper. Or as I like to....on fabric.


They come in all different colours as you'd expect a 'normal' pen to and are so accurate at marking your work they're ideal as a fabric marker.

However, they're removable by friction. Frixion is it's name, friction's it's game...gettit? Fab isn't it. Anyway, but I don't want to rub my fabric to shreds so all you have to do is touch with a warm iron and the writing disappears instantly.
I know I could have just taken a photo before I'd written on it but hopefully you can tell this piece of cotton's been ironed and the written on one hadn't.

At a couple of pounds this really makes an ideal dressmaker's tool. It's great for accurate marking, is easy to remove and comes in such a range of colours you're bound to find one you can see on your fabric.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Love our posts? Sign up to our newsletter!

* indicates required

Instagram

Fabulous Followers