5 question Friday

16:32

I follow Eisy Morgan's blog and she's doing the my little life 5 questions so I thought I'd jump on the bandwagon and do it too!

1. Do you close the bathroom door when you are home alone?


Nope. Without getting too graphic we only shut the door for one reason. In fact neither of us shuts the bathroom door unless we have guests or visitors. (Or for that one reason)


It appears I have a pic of our bathroom somehow!

2. You have to walk around with a word on your forehead. That word describes you. One word. What is it?


Martha. I've come to embrace my Martha like tendencies and just enjoy getting the meal while the Mary's sit and learn.



3. What store do you refuse to shop at and why?


New look in Aberdare. They're ever so rude in there. I know they have a small store and they hate their jobs and hate their lives and hate the customers who have the audacity to even enter their store, but couldn't they at least stop scowling long enough to take my money?


4. If you participated in arranged marriages for your child(ren), who would you choose for your child(ren)?

I have no children yet but when I do they'll need to marry people who are as good looking & intelligent as they are. With Dus and I for parents, how could they not be super good looking and super intelligent?! (And also good at rescuing fishies!)



5. If you could pick how and when you would die, would you?

Course I would, we've already discussed I'm a control freak!

I'd like to know I'm going to die so that I can get my affairs in order and say goodbye to my loved ones and then lay down nicely next to my darling husband (who would obviously die at the same time so we don't have to live without each other - pass the bucket you say?) and we could both go to sleep ready to wake up in Heaven. I tell ya, there's one massive party up there just waiting for us! We'll be praising God for eternity and love doing it!

There you go, there's my 5 :)
I wonder if she does it every week...I'll have to go back and check!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Love our posts? Sign up to our newsletter!

* indicates required

Instagram

Fabulous Followers