What I wore Sunday #23

13:30

Dress, cardigan, leggings and boots.

 I may look slightly more tan than usual due to my making the most of Picnik's effects before it closes on April 19th. I don't wear this dress very often as I didn't have a black cardi that fitted til this week. The decision to purchase a new one came when I realised that my size 12 cardigan was purchased 6 years ago. I'm size 8. I bought a new one for £7.99 from H&M and now I can wear my dress when it's chilly.

Also, the last time I wore it I was asked if I was pregnant. I do like confusing people so maybe I'll wear it every now and then to keep people guessing!

Samantha xx

At home with Mrs H

P.s. the answer's no.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Love our posts? Sign up to our newsletter!

* indicates required

Instagram

Fabulous Followers