Bundle

18:39

I can't believe it took me all weekend, and almost all day to have the bright idea that I should do a bundle in my shop. You know, all 4 patterns for a discounted price. 

I used up all my creativity on that thought though so the title is less than catchy!


Wait, I've just thought. If you bought 3 patterns they'd be £9. If you bought this 4 pattern bundle, used the 10% discount code (ATHOMEWITHMRSH10) then you'd pay £9. Buy 3, get 1 free like :)

Ok, I think I've had too much sugar, I'm going to church (not to be penitent or pray and stuff, for a meeting....with cakes.)

Happy sewing!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. That's a beautiful collection of bag patterns!!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete

Love our posts? Sign up to our newsletter!

* indicates required

Instagram

Fabulous Followers