January's Bag of the Month Club '16 Pattern {The Backgammon Bag by Betz White}

11:52

Hey everyone!

As I'm sure you're aware, we kicked off another year's bag of the month club on 1st January. Up first is designer Betz White, and she launched the Backgammon Bag for January!


Lots and lots of people have been making the bag and sharing photos in the facebook group, you should pop over for more inspiration! Don't forget to also link your photos to the Competition section of the website too!


If you'd like to still join the club, you can do so on the Bag of the Month Club website.

I'm up for February and my testers are hard at work making sure the bag is the best it can be ready for 1st February launch, I'm so excited to share with you what we've come up with!





You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Well that's certainly a cool looking bag! I'm back from your dark, distant past...because here you are on my Feedly list. So nice to see you. I bet it's a busy January for you. Blessings on you, Dus, and Munchkin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just look at all the talent on display!! That is a very cute bag, indeed!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry but it looks like a Phoebe copy with few alterations. I don't like when designers do that.

    ReplyDelete

Love our posts? Sign up to our newsletter!

* indicates required

Instagram

Fabulous Followers